• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England vs Sri Lanka 21st August-10th September 2024

CartyDurham

International Captain
Low bounce again

Potts takes a wicket out on the field but reviewed

no edge from de silva 11

I think this is gone and it’s three reds

95 for 4

CartyDurham

International Captain
I think the lad who retired injured is off to the hospital so possibly 5 down

this is in danger of finishing today

CartyDurham

International Captain
I’m really liking Bashir learning his trade at test match level, as his county doesn’t really rate him and sends him away on loan to another county

I think the boy has great promise personally

LangleyburyCCPlayer

U19 Vice-Captain
I’m really liking Bashir learning his trade at test match level, as his county doesn’t really rate him and sends him away on loan to another county

I think the boy has great promise personally
The ECB docking points for producing spinning wickets doesn’t exactly scream that the county circuit is built for people like him, his release point has become a bit of a meme, but it’s a point of difference which is serving him well in Test cricket so far

CartyDurham

International Captain
For the stattoes. Does Mathews have his best average in away tests in England ?

I know Google and Cricinfo but I’m a lazy git

reyrey

U19 Vice-Captain
Matthews has a solid record, but still feels like a bit of an underachiever. In the early days of the fab4 he was right up there with them, not so much anymore.