• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa Tour of the West Indies, AUGUST 6th to 26th, 2024-- 2 TESTS & 3 T20Is

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Well atleast we avoided our lowest ever total vs West Indies ..

What a Test that was, I shudder to think what Walsh and Ambrose would have done to this batting line up on this deck

CartyDurham

International Captain
I hope the West Indies now have SA 9 wickets are down, don’t put 7 on the boundary and forget about the lbw or bowled dismissal like England do

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Remember when Piedt toured India he was one of South Africa's best batsmen. Averaged double figures.
Motie having a series to forget. Think Joseph is off the field as well. South Africa has something to play with now.

Last edited:

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Why is our 8 and 9 batting 10 and 11 hehe probably should be Maharaj 10 rabada 11.
This reminds me of the good old days of the 90's ..

We'd be 8 down for nothing and then Symcox or a Fanie De Villiers would just stick around and give us something to work with

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
16 wkts on the 1st day? pitch looks pretty green, gave quite a bit of help to the seamers. Losing Silva was a killer, gonna be
hard for windies to take advantage. 160 looks a long way off still.