• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Basketball

Chubb

International Regular
Not a basketball person, but I live in Footscray and some of you probably know a lot of South Sudanese people live there, I am not surprised they have a strong basketball team. I'm 6' 2" but pretty much every South Sudanese guy is taller than me.

Aritro

International Regular
They absolutely ****ing mauled us defensively in that last quarter and we couldn't get a clear look. Can't complain when you get outplayed like that but that last three they shot at the end could **** us seeding wise.

Aritro

International Regular
Also Landale isn't any sort of rim protector. It's a huge problem from what I saw today. We're especially ****ed against Giannis if he turns up.

Aritro

International Regular
Nice to see the Opals getting it done after the Nigeria disaster. That Whitcomb was on fire. Big game against France next

ripper868

International Coach
My favourite part of this game has been whoever is in the sub box for the USA is just giving verbals at the ref and the ref just laughs at them.