• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
Much closer this one

Athers “inside edge”. Very tight in replay. Simultaneous but third thinks it is an edge

outside offish? Good ball though from Stokes

2 reviews done

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Two dreadful reviews there by England. So they are now going to have to be careful with their use of the last one. Bit of an opportunity now for Windies with that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I thought that review was definitely worth a shout. A case of great umpiring rather than crap reviewing imo. Looked absolutely stone dead on first viewing for me.
Yeah he clearly hit it but if you had a third ump who as a Snicko zealot he could well have ruled out

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Looked very much a '3 reviews left' review to me that. I wasn't interested live
Not sure why we've still got 3 reviews.

Was brought in for home umpires during COVID. As you say that was a completely wasted review.

Not going to help the over-rates having more pointless reviews like that. Going back to 2 gets them to be smarter.