• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* The Hundred 2024 thread

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My man Phil Salt with the armband tonight, warming up for his future role as leader of England winning many white ball trophies
Unsurprisingly not good enough for my man David Willey.

Still among England's best. You're on crack if you think Curran and Wood are better white ball bowlers.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Joe Buttler not part of the Hundred for Manchester ?

missing the run out at both ends summed up how crap this game has been

could someone send Rob Key a message on X if he enjoyed the best v the best here tonight

86 for 8 off 100

CartyDurham

International Captain
The more I see of this competition , are they seriously expecting big money for this dross , from private investors ?

it’s sub domestic t20 standard so far

kevinw

International 12th Man
Unsurprisingly not good enough for my man David Willey.

Still among England's best. You're on crack if you think Curran and Wood are better white ball bowlers.
Treated pretty shabbily by England at times. Bowl him straight out, forget bowling him at the death

CartyDurham

International Captain
Kohler Cadmore, then Joe Clarke. Is Alex Hepburn in next?
He could be as YJB goes softly

Abell now in

Dominic Cork pathetically trying to promote this and telling people to buy tickets

maybe people have seen how rubbish the first three games have been and won’t attend unless they are given free

Last edited:

CartyDurham

International Captain
Three pretty poor games so far. This tournament could really do with someone putting a score on first up
I don’t think enough quality batsmen are available for the 8 teams

Would like to think it will improve when all the teams have had the one game though

it’s been dire so far and no amount of sky spin can persuade otherwise

Reactions: FBU

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Second half will be better batting wise when we get the Test top six, or most of it. Can’t remember if Pope has a gig

CartyDurham

International Captain
4 Durham players in the Chargers team

this is approx 90 miles from my house but they are my home team with the amount of Durham connections involved which Stokes will join next week

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
4 Durham players in the Chargers team
6 they've nicked Jones too :@

@Third_Man just what you were talking about the other day already happened.

Jones not picked up played for Durham at Sedbergh to great effect the other day now claimed by the Leeds team.

Is that them already up to 18 players after they drafted in Dwarshius and Brown for Stokes/Brook.