• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
All this reminiscing is bring back memories about West Indies fans

I think one was called Gravy who I think liked to hang from the rafters of a stand

there was another who wore an immaculate suit whose name has left me

Howe_zat

Audio File
This test could well threaten the most runs ever scored in a match at Trent Bridge (1601 in 2022) or most in England (1650, Headingley 1948) if it goes the full five days - currently sitting on 954 runs after 8/15 sessions and 21/40 wickets.

The most runs in a five-day match overall is also from 2022, the Rawalpindi one.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
I don't like that bowlers get to change the ball mid innings and I'm consistent with disliking this when England get to do it.

Loose from Pope though. He is naive.