• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

CartyDurham

International Captain
I backed Schauffele to win the open before the season started at 25/1 in an accumulator with scheffler 8/1 masters, McIlroy the pga and Dustin Johnson the us open

This week I have schaufelle at 10 and 11/1

I also have Lowry at 30 and 35 to 1

could be a nice Sunday

CartyDurham

International Captain
Lowry double bogey to -6

Horschell and Schuaffele right in the running again

keep back well after a double yesterday so hopefully Lowry is not too down

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could probably have got better than 350-1 on Lawrence if I'd shopped around, but only did bets at all because my free bet-builder on the Euros final came in so Skybet it was. I like Saffies in the Open, they can generally play in the wind. Good thing he is doing well because the rest of my bets are ****e. Finau, Matsuyama, Koepka, Morikawa {very disappointed in Colin today, thought he'd push on) and some others at similar odds to Lawrence, who I won't deign to name.

Last edited: