• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

reyrey

U19 Captain
Unlucky SA. Rabada should've batted ahead of Maharaj. They fought well.

Congrats India.

They've experienced a major final, this can carry SA forward very well.
I thought that too. He had helped SA get over the line in a previous game and was probably more likely to hit a boundary than Maharaj.

Sunil1z

International Regular
I thought that too. He had helped SA get over the line in a previous game and was probably more likely to hit a boundary than Maharaj.
They followed left-Right combination throughout the match . So sent Maharaj when Klassen got out .

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pre 2010s Indian fans were aggressively passionate about the game (sometimes entering toxic obsession). Things have changed a lot since social media became a norm.

Even today, the celebrations are kind of normal.
our 90s/00s fandom is what bangladesh is going through right now but with comically more corruption

Kirkut

International Regular
our 90s/00s fandom is what bangladesh is going through right now but with comically more corruption
It sucks to be a Bangladesh fan. Afghanistan are already evolving into a more competitive side within a relatively short span of time since their inclusion.

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
If SA had win this the POTM would have been Klassen for that innings and those two catches. He was zoned in...
I sorta still feel ambiguous about calling a guy the best bat of the day when his dismissal led to a collapse. If he was the best, he should’ve won them the match. As simple

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well done India. I finished umpiring today and saw that South Africa needed 22 from 3 overs so figured the game was done.

Got up to the clubhouse and suddenly it was something like 20 from 2 overs. insane. Must have been a belter of a final. Even those last 2 overs I saw were entertaining