• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
It's been a fun tournament. Goes to show that short and sweet is sometimes the best deal out there. Don't let it drag on for ****ing eternity, you capitalists.
I enjoyed it. Not too much complains except the timings. If you are gonna arrange a tournament in a country then should be starting whats best in that time zone. T20s at 10 local time is hilarious.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I enjoyed it. Not too much complains except the timings. If you are gonna arrange a tournament in a country then should be starting whats best in that time zone. T20s at 10 local time is hilarious.
Surely, I have made that point clear when the timings of matches came out. You are playing in the West Indies and expect people to come out during the morning for a ****ing t20. Good luck!

srbhkshk

International Captain
It's kind of a surprising win in that team selection seemed to be off and other than Bumrah most players were on and off with their performance.

Still there was always the comfort that we got to bat for 20 overs while the opponent really only had 16 for all practical purposes, genuinely can't praise Boom's performance enough.

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
It's kind of a surprising win in that team selection seemed to be off and other than Bumrah most players were on and off with their performance.

Still there was always the comfort that we got to bat for 20 overs while the opponent really only had 16 for all practical purposes, genuinely can't praise Boom's performance enough.
Arshdeep and Hardik very very good with the ball too

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t know if they expected people to come out.

I don’t think they cared. Which is worse.
Yep, knowing how cricket mad the Indian population is, they wouldn't have fussed too much with staying up in the wee hours of the night to watch their team.

Diehard fans

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
we could have played

Jaiswal
Gill
Pant
SKY
Tilak
Rinku
Hardik
Axar
Arshdeep
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Not sure if we would’ve won today with this. After the start, you needed someone like Kohli to keep it together, so the others could play freely around him