• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
I didn't like the innings much. He batted sensibly early on after those three quick wickets but he delayed the slogging for too late as I'd typical of India. He didn't hit a boundary till the 17th over ffs. Pandya is one of our better hitters and barely got a handful of deliveries.

We could still win, but I'm not going to retroactively consider this some great innings.
It was a pretty good innings. Maybe not great, but a very valuable contribution in a final

cnerd123

likes this
Excellent innings by Kohli, he had to absorb pressure and rebuild. Struggled to get back into 5th gear until a bit late, but Axar and Dube both did well.

Nortje and Keshav were really good, Keshav should have bowled out. Shamsi decent and Jansen and Rabada poor. SA fielding was excellent.

If India can't defend this they it will be shocking. Would be one hell of a chase.

DriveClub

International Regular
this kohli innings will be called the worst ever or an atg one depending on result
I want SA to chase this just to prove that kohlis innings was a selfish one. Was 50(48) at one point and then hit a six as soon as he got to 50. Should have got out way earlier