• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

Dissector

International Debutant
Oh I hope Kohli gets his head straight for the final. He looked awfully jumpy, looking for a big hit practically every ball. I have a feeling India will need a top knock by him to counter SA's pace attack.

Gob

International Coach
Time to crown a new father for India now that t head won't be playing here

Gob

International Coach
What's the point of Dube here? Bloke doesn't do much does he? I mean if you can't perform against England, there aren't many other teams that you would

Would India have the guts to bring in Jaiswal over Dube? We'll see

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
C'mon Saffas - you might have 2 undeserved Rugby World Cups (95 - food poisoning & 23 -refereeing) but I really hope you get the win. Also, justifies sending the C test team to NZ and concentrating on your T20 league & finances.

I see Markram is unbeaten as captain in World Cups (including U19s). I hope he can maintain that.

Gob

International Coach
Rohit
Jaiswal
Kohli
Pants
Surya kumar
Hardik
Jadeja

What's wrong with the above side?

Niall

International Coach
Kohli and Pant looking terrible means they may consider dropping Dube and bringing Jaiswal in to get off go better starts. Then push everyone down one.

That would be admitting they were wrong though so unlikely.

Yeah especially after such a big win.

I am a little worried for India , Rohit has been gun but due to the nature of this format he is due a failure and Kohli is in poor form.
I'd like Jaiswal to come in , but I don't think they will switch it up to accommodate him so I suppose Samson over Dube will have to do.