• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wasim Akram vs. Waqar Younis vs. Imran Khan

How would you rate them in terms of bowling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes they are baiting/feeding you but you keep throwing insults here and there and continue to throw the word racist so casually.

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
Yes they are baiting/feeding you but you keep throwing insults here and there and continue to throw the word racist so casually.
It was they who provoked me saying I posted some racist content and switched the topic. When I respond to their question then a moderator comes and warns me that I am going off the topic and will be kicked out. What non sense is this ?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
When you disagree with someone, don't call them/their opinion nonsense or biased or manipulating or anything that someone may find offensive. Cut out unnecessary stuff from your relies. Get straight to the point- "I disagree because Imran did xyz"

number11

State Regular
Overall (careers), Imran/Wasim/Waqar.

At their absolute peaks: Waqar = Imran, Wasim but it is super close.

All 3 are truly ATG bowlers. Waqar mk 1 was a force of nature. Imran early 80s was unmatched, and Wasim was pure magic.