• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wasim Akram vs. Waqar Younis vs. Imran Khan

How would you rate them in terms of bowling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
The one playing the race card when provided proofs and facts that history isn't owned by your dad...... Didn't even check my nationality before calling me racist to Indians smh.
Stop your non sense any sensible man if he checks my conversation will know who was right. I gave lot of good points in that thread which were branded as Racist by Racists like you.

Ask your dad how he became rich ?

Coronis

International Coach
excuse me you will never answer my genuine question I know that. what is pointless in the comments I made ?. It is you who came to this thread and started again a conversation with me you forget that ?
When someone does ask a genuine question I do answer it.

What is pointless? You made a comment regarding me, I responded. Then you said that wasn’t the point. Sounds pointless to me.

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
When someone does ask a genuine question I do answer it.

What is pointless? You made a comment regarding me, I responded. Then you said that wasn’t the point. Sounds pointless to me.
Man stop pretending to be sensible. Can you tell me why they blocked me in the ATG thread ?

capt_Luffy

International Captain
Stop your non sense any sensible man if he checks my conversation will know who was right. I gave lot of good points in that thread which were branded as Racist by Racists like you.

Ask your dad how he became rich ?
My dad isn't rich dugh.... So like your point is I am racist to Indians?? Right????

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
My dad isn't rich dugh.... So like your point is I am racist to Indians?? Right????
You are defending a Moderator who banned me from thread for doing nothing. I said Cricket was inspired from an Indian game which was played for many centuries called Ghilli Danda. What is wrong in that statement ?, they asked me is there a proof and I said there is no proof but that is what usually people believe in India. So I just expressed a possible scenario why Cricket might have originated from Ghilli Danda. You like a person with no common sense spreading the news that I was banned from thread. As if it was a big crime to express my opinion.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
You are defending a Moderator who banned me from thread for doing nothing. I said Cricket was inspired from an Indian game which was played for many centuries called Ghilli Danda. What is wrong in that statement ?, they asked me is there a proof and I said there is no proof but that is what usually people believe in India. So I just expressed a possible scenario why Cricket might have originated from Ghilli Danda. You like a person with no common sense spreading the news that I was banned from thread. As if it was a big crime to express my opinion.
You doubled down on a MISinformation and posted plenty of pages worth of content on that. Only idiots can believe cricket originated from Ghilli Danda given the timeline, which has plenty of historical proofs, you like or not. Not an offence to ban someone probably but crying racism hardly gets you any sympathy from me.

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
You doubled down on a MISinformation and posted plenty of pages worth of content on that. Only idiots can believe cricket originated from Ghilli Danda given the timeline, which has plenty of historical proofs, you like or not. Not an offence to ban someone probably but crying racism hardly gets you any sympathy from me.
Excuse me do you know how many Indian products are patented by Western and European Companies ?

kyear2

International Coach
Thanks for the comment. Someone is using common sense in the thread. Barnes playing in 1910s will outperform Waqar or Steyn is a big joke. @Coronis and @capt_Luffy are good at idiotic discussions.
Experienced Cricketers also usually never comment too much on players they never saw play. But @capt_Luffy can predict how lethal were those leg cutters bowled by Barnes and also predict how Waqar cannot survive in that era. Stupidity has no cure 😂
it is not a stupid conspiracy theory and I already said I will not discuss that in that thread long back. You are just good racists who brand people as racists who don't support Cricketers of your choice and manipulate these global moderators to ban them.

If you are real men you should face a conversation bravely and stop pulling people down by banning them.

You people are habituated to listen to British Version of Cricket History and if others come up with something different its a conspiracy theory.
I sincerely don't know you haven't been banned as yet.

I disagree with @capt_Luffy about literally everything, but he hasn't insulted you once and you're just going over board at this point.

Just stop calling people racists.

kyear2

International Coach
The one playing the race card when provided proofs and facts that history isn't owned by your dad...... Didn't even check my nationality before calling me racist to Indians smh.
I mean, would have taken a second to check, not that it should even matter.