• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think it would've been close tbh, if Embiid was healthy.
Don't get me wrong - if Embiid continued to play at the level he was playing then he would've won pretty comfortably. I'm not sure he could have sustained that level but that's neither here nor there. But in the end - as it always does with Embiid - it came down to health and he failed the test.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Even though there can be Celtics fans here, I must say that one of my great joys in basketball is watching them lose, especially in the playoffs.

It's the most overhyping, saltiest fanbase on earth. And I've seen English cricket fans.