• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am all for tracks that give something to the bowlers in T20s but with all the dew around, they really make the toss a 90% advantage. Even if they were perfect batting conditions, it would still be a 75% advantage but right now, its almost impossible for sides batting first to win when there is dew around and the pitchhes also aid the bowling side in the first innings.

This is another example.

Spark

Global Moderator
I am forever astonished at the ways and frequency with which professional sportsmen can **** up "just get back in your crease as quickly as possible". Literally all you have to do is run in a straight line.

Himannv

International Coach
Sure you don't hate Sanga.

/s
Hard as it is to believe, I don't. I just think he's vastly overrated here and some people falsely believe he's some kind of saint. I'm not his biggest fan of course, far from it, but actual hate? No. I've actually met him a few times.

You on the other hand have been completely blindsided and betrayed by Narine and justifiably hate him.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hard as it is to believe, I don't. I just think he's vastly overrated here and some people falsely believe he's some kind of saint. I'm not his biggest fan of course, far from it, but actual hate? No. I've actually met him a few times.

You on the other hand have been completely blindsided and betrayed by Narine and justifiably hate him.
Having a guy chucking away and not even a word from *officials* is where I draw the line against this BS.

Also, there is the Guyana-Trinidad rivalry...which is kinda fun.