• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Rohit's averaging 40 @170 in the powerplay this season of the IPL, his issue has been getting a bit stuck after the PP. Could you not just send him out there with explicit intention to smash the ball in the PP then just try and wack everything for 6 after the PP and not care if he get's out? India should have sky and dubey to handle the middle just fine.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Rohit's averaging 40 @170 in the powerplay this season of the IPL, his issue has been getting a bit stuck after the PP. Could you not just send him out there with explicit intention to smash the ball in the PP then just try and wack everything for 6 after the PP and not care if he get's out? India should have sky and dubey to handle the middle just fine.
Parthiv Patel and Saha both used to do this to good success

Niall

International Coach
Dreadful innings from Chennai. Gaikwad batted way to slowly and Rizvi the impact sub just useless. Mitchell should have been in much earlier as he is a top order bat and as someone who has championed Dhoni in the last two years , not good at all that knock.

Reactions: FBU

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Nitish Reddy does an upper decker and the comms praise him. I do an upper decker and get banned from a night club. Insane bias.

Spark

Global Moderator
Head almost got Bairstow'd lmao

And frankly I think he should have been, I'm not convinced he's grounded his bat there

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think they have enough on the board. SRH's bowling has shown to be vulnerable in leaking runs...with Marco Jansen in, one can hope that it's reinforced.