• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Molehill

International Captain
Yeah Monday was especially bad as Tuesday was new years for 3 of the neighboring states and Maharashtra, so people may have been on the move to go back to their homes. And tomorrow is Eid. You were here right at the busiest festival week over the last couple of months, lol.
As an aside, I was really surprised by how heavy the security was. Had a nightmare getting into the airport first time as we were picking up our tickets inside so couldn't actually get past security to get them.

Also, going into the hotel, think that was the first time I've been in a vehicle that was checked for bombs underneath.

I assume this all relates back to the Mumbai attacks.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
There's a ton in this deck for the spinner's. Turn and inconsistent bounce, weather means there probably won't be much dew either. Reckon chahal and ashwin will be a nightmare on this pitch.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I know parag has made runs this season, but I really don't like how he paces his innings. Been 25(25) or 30(30) before going berserk pretty often without the match state really dictated going that long at run a ball. Not sure how sustainable this type of approach is long term.