• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Samad isn't out of form so he doesn't need as much balls to settle. Think Maxi would've liked more overs from the spinners then.
Dude, you do realize you are comparing Brar, Curran, Harshal etc. to the best all conditions attack this IPL of the #1 team so far? And you were evidently wrong in your post which is what I pointed out.

Xix2565

International Regular
Dude, you do realize you are comparing Brar, Curran, Harshal etc. to the best all conditions attack this IPL of the #1 team so far? And you were evidently wrong in your post which is what I pointed out.
That doesn't matter because bowling quality isn't as big a factor as you believe. Not when the bowling is easier to predict/handle due to fields and playing conditions, or when the value of a wicket isn't greater than the value of runs. None of this proves me wrong really, you're just doing Subzi levels of results based analysis.

Xix2565

International Regular
8-)

Have you seriously played any cricket, ever?
I'm watching people play ridiculous shots without much worry about losing wickets against bowlers like Rabada/Chahal/Boult/etc in T20s and you think that bowling quality is that important? Come on, be serious.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I dont see any point in discussing further with you. YOu can think cricket is a video game and bowlers are bowling machines all you want. 🙏🙏

In the meanwhile, stocks rising in hb's #batdeep philosophy as evidenced today with SRH and earlier with teams like KKR. Even RR have ensured they have batters till 8.

Xix2565

International Regular
RR don't bat till 8 lol. They've had Sandeep/Avesh at 8 for 3 games and used an Impact sub once.

Wish RCB trusted their batters more like SRH do tbh, they even have Shahbaz with them smh.