• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Worst thing in cricket is having a side under the kosh and then the tail wags hard. Fmd it used to make me want to eat my own vomit as a captain. Most frustrating thing going
At least a top order bloke on a ton is still out there. It's so much worse when the #9 and the #11 are out there together making runs.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sticking to my refusal to watch this test on TV, but this partnership is frustrating enough just from following on Cricinfo. The only way the day can get off to a worse start is if Kuggeleijn now comes along, takes the last wicket and ends up with a three-fer.

Kraken

State Captain
don't necessarily think it's flattened out a massive amount, NZ just haven't bowled well. Everyone knows haze can only drive the ball through cover, why feed it ffs