• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Interested to know whether kuggs* is bowling within himself or if this is just his normal pace now. Looking pretty pedestrian, though can’t argue with the wickets.

*abbreviation used not out of affection but to avoid the full spelling on my phone

King Kane

International Debutant
Why nz has no fast bowlers

easy lad, line and length, don’t try too hard

if you want a young bloke to let it rip you can’t have him in two minds when a couple go loose
I'm not saying O'Rourke shouldn't bowl fast but he could do with a bit more control, he is only young though, can't expect him to bowl like Hadlee yet.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TH definitely overdoing the Blundell hate.

Anyway, Wagner fielding right in front of me and getting a lot of love from the crowd; rowdier though it may be in the evening session.