• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You massively underrated them/didnt follow their cricket if you think them being competitive here is unexpected.
Meh I thought they’d maybe win one but mostly get smashed the rest of the matches.

I follow them quite closely actually - the time zones work out to the point where I can watch most of their games. I’ve probably watched most matches they’ve played in the Bazball era in their entirety and I rate this team quite highly actually.

It’s just very difficult to compete in India at the moment. Didn’t expect some of the absences for India of course, but still.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Credit to Gill, this has been a very mature innings. Did well to soak up the pressure when a collapse looked quite possible.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Batting of the highest class under pressure this partnership. Showed much greater intensity than before lunch by always looking for 2-3 runs per over with minimal risk.

England have barely bowled a maiden in this partnership, which shows how good the tempo they've had is.