• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Sarfraz + Jaiswal or bust here. Jurel and Ash are pretty but won't add much and the remaining three are walking wickets.

Gonna concede a massive first innings lead. Urgh. Game over. Can't believe we rested Bumrah for the IPL FFS. Win the series first then rest him. ****s.
Order from the bosses aka IPL team owners is above BCCI and playing for country

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Likewise. If you look hard enough, you'll find my post where I was arguing for him to be selected before the toruing party was announced.
Same for me with Hartley. Even saw him live for a couple at days at Southport last season. He made such an impression that I definitely didn't have to subsequently check if he had played in the match at all.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Hartley is the obvious but this has felt more consistently quality to me.
Decent captaincy by Stokes to bowl Bashir ahead of Hartley in this innings when the obvious decision would have been to favour the guy with more experience and a test match 7-for under his belt.