• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

mackembhoy

International Debutant
250 seemed so far off shortly after Cook cited it as par. 300 not out of reach here.

Deck doesn't look as bad as it did early doors, but still enough keeping low to think we have a decent total.

Hartley goes as I type. Okay would take 275 now
Feels a bit like the first test to me. Our wickets column not a true reflection(we shall see though)

Pope DRS one is confusing, Stokes just stupidly unlucky. Then Bairstow and Foakes both looking great and give it away

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dharmasena is the ally England needs in the backdrop of all this anti-white sentiment in this series

kyear2

International Coach
And of course as soon as I say that, they show it.

But can't be blaming India for that one, that was absolutely plumb.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India and Rohit's fault for not retaining a review for these howlers

Seriously they get so pathetically over excited for any half appeal and Rohit is a sweet, sweet old man who we have to watch get bullied into reviews.