• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
:laugh: How the **** is that Pope ball hitting the stumps? Looked like Akash Derp was a handful this morning though, looks a handy bowler. The no ball to get Crawley was a peach.

White Ball

State 12th Man
Can you link to a quote for that? Seems to me that like your take on how this wicket is playing, that your just making **** up at this point.
"People see a shot like that and go, 'Joe Root is struggling to deal with this new regime'. His impact on the game is still very, very significant. Imagine if this becomes the norm for Joe as well, with the talent he possesses and the history he's got.
"Then what's the ceiling? Do we want just a normal Joe Root, or do we want an even better Joe Root? How many games are we going to win if that happens."

sorry to disappoint you but I only reference what I read I don’t make stuff up! Bazza clearly implied Root playing those audacious shots could be better for England than a normal Joe Root. Now you might not like that narrative or my view that it’s a good deck to bat, but that’s your issue not mine.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Decent innings but there were more runs to be had there. Hartley can maybe hang with Joe for a bit and after that I guess it's rampoclock