• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
RE Bairstow playing 100, such a strange career but it is easy to see why he has played so many. His purple patches were so imperious that it makes the dope spells all the more frustrating.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’m a bit surprised none of the comms have traversed the idea that Root’s batting hasn’t been great this series because he’s being asked to bowl so many overs.

I know it’s only finger spin, but he’s a delicate flower

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
RE Bairstow playing 100, such a strange career but it is easy to see why he has played so many. His purple patches were so imperious that it makes the dope spells all the more frustrating.
Yeah he’s very rocks and diamonds but rather than it be test by test, he has reasonably lengthy groupings of form, good and bad

Molehill

International Captain
I’m a bit surprised none of the comms have traversed the idea that Root’s batting hasn’t been great this series because he’s being asked to bowl so many overs.

I know it’s only finger spin, but he’s a delicate flower
Valid point. But his mind just seems frazzled anyway. The shot that started this ****storm was not of someone thinking clearly.