• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
I was going g to say India will declare when Jaiswal gets to 200 but I think they'll rub it in by letting Sarfaraz get to 200 as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
The umpires need to step in and stop England from taking so long in between overs, it is a bit ridiculous
Yeah I don't care about over rates that much until it becomes a tactic to slow down the game and limit damage. That's when it's egregious and needs punitive action.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I don't care about over rates that much until it becomes a tactic to slow down the game and limit damage. That's when it's egregious and needs punitive action.
And it's exactly what they did in the 21/22 Ashes, epecially at Hobart.