• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Calm_profit

State Vice-Captain
I think India have enough runs for the target,England will get all out tomorrow not because of Bumrah,Siraj and Kuldeep but mindless slogging.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I actually don’t think it was as bad as Brook’s at Lord’s where he crapped himself against the short stuff, backed away and flayed a cut shot to the only bloke in front of point on the off side.
English test cricket has existed since 1877 and the stupidest shots have all happened within the short reign of two New Zealanders at the helm.

Gnske

Duckett - Rooty is a freak and does things a lot of people can't. In my eyes, that's like me playing a drive and nicking off to second slip

HMMMMMMMM yes qUIte INSIGHTFUL

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Joe Root takes a dump on the pitch mid innings

Duckett : "He's earnt the right to do that. Baz has said that we have to expressive ourselves and not take a backward step to the opposition"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Funny how this ground looks like Lord’s and we played like at Lords REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ben Duckett: "Got to give credit to the way they played this evening, gave us nothing this morning, we tried to be attacking, didn't pay off. A lot more theory behind [my approach]. People might think [my range of sweeps] are reckless, but if they want to have people round the bat, I'll try to get rid of them.

On the Root-scoop: "Rooty is a freak and does things a lot of people can't. In my eyes, that's like me playing a drive and nicking off to second slip.

"Them sending in a nightwatchman shows they are wary of us."

😲

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Genuinely think they’ll be talking about how we are gonna win this match behind the scenes

I am here for that

Son Of Coco

Joe Root takes a dump on the pitch mid innings

Duckett : "He's earnt the right to do that. Baz has said that we have to expressive ourselves and not take a backward step to the opposition"
There are many ways to express yourself. One being to write your name on the wall using your own excrement.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Those first two sessions were the best collective bowling performance I've seen from India in a long time. Needed it too, with Ashwin gone . Hope we get a Sarfaraz downhill skiing ton tomorrow.
maybe its a sign that we need to play 6 bats, keeper and 4 bowlers at home