• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
It's only Shami that's missing. Kuldeep over Axar is a selectorial decision. Worth pointing out that being without your number 1 spinner in India is probably a bigger issue than second choice seamer.
I hardly think Siraj is that poor. Obviously Shami is an upgrade, but it's not like it has been so easy for the seamers (or spinners) this match. It was a truly brilliant performance from Bumrah last test. Fairly insane.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rohit got lucky with technology being manipulated to protect BCCI interests. But he really needs to stop listening to his XI of idiots

Molehill

International Captain
I'm getting similar vibes to this Test- hope it plays out the same.

One team scores 445 with 2 centurions, then a left handed opener smashes it around and they get a lead of 150.

This is a horrific England side though, the attempt to hang on in the 3rd innings was horrendous.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

One team scores 445 with 2 centurions, then a left handed opener smashes it around and they get a lead of 150.

This is a horrific England side though, the attempt to hang on in the 3rd innings was horrendous.

Murali with 16 illegal wickets

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If England are batting by tea they'll win this. It'll set up the classic awkward third innings where India get bowled out for 160. Need a couple of wickets early tomorrow.

Nas207

School Boy/Girl Captain
29 overs in over 2 and a half hours, with a fresh team and mostly spin. Pretty obvious timewasting out there. That plus the running on the wicket makes for some pretty poor gamesmanship today.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member

I was thinking of that match too, although I couldn't have told you that England made exactly the first innings score as India here. I think we need to bat for the whole of Day 3, as I wouldn't want to be chasing many on Day 5.