• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Shri

Mr. Glass
Commentators like this are dangerous to Test Cricket cause they give the misconception of what the format is about ..

Test cricket is sporting war , wars are drawn out conflicts, yes there will be days where things move pretty quickly but for the most part it's a battle for the advantage, to make sure you are in a position where you can't lose , then you drive home for the win ..

And the beauty of the sport is if you can't win you can also make sure the opposition doesn't win either ..and so the battle goes on ..
ok

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So is Jurel a good gloveman?

If he is why was that plonker playing in the previous 2 tests?

In a way this series selection by India reminds me of a tour to South Africa years ago when they dropped Boucher and a few others and we won and the strongest team we played was in the final test when the selectors finally picked a proper team.

Just looked and was 04/05 blimey I'm old lol

Silver Silva

International Debutant
So is Jurel a good gloveman?

If he is why was that plonker playing in the previous 2 tests?

In a way this series selection by India reminds me of a tour to South Africa years ago when they dropped Boucher and a few others and we won and the strongest team we played was in the final test when the selectors finally picked a proper team.

Just looked and was 04/05 blimey I'm old lol
Damn 2004 was 20 years ago ..Scary thought