• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Sarfaraz's 62 was superior to jadeja's century. Sometimes it's not how much but how you score.
Hopefully jurel plays with intent
That’s the biggest load of **** I’ve heard, congratulations
Jadeja walked in at 33/3 and saved this. There’s a pretty good chance we get rolled out for sub 100 if Jadeja and Rohit didn’t put that partnership together.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Jadeja makes 112 after walking in at 30/3: :censored::censored:

Safaraz makes 63 walking in at 4/220: :wub::wub::wub:
There is no question about the value of jadeja's innings. But after doing all the hard work and playing a great innings he handed the momentum to the opposition by playing over defensively.
On the other hand sarfaraz played an innings like pant where opposition had no answer and had he continued he would've flattened them out completely, exactly what jadeja couldn't do despite spending time at the crease and scoring big.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Sarfaraz's 62 was superior to jadeja's century. Sometimes it's not how much but how you score.
Hopefully jurel plays with intent
Brother Jadeja rescued India from disaster at 30/3 its not a T20 match , only issue you could have with Jadeja is his running between the wickets apart from that its a very valuable innings..Plus you still gonna need Jadeja to bowl so he should be treated like a king in my opinion, he is so crucial to India winning this match.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Brother Jadeja rescued India from disaster at 30/3 its not a T20 match , only issue you could have with Jadeja is his running between the wickets apart from that its a very valuable innings..Plus you still gonna need Jadeja to bowl so he should be treated like a king in my opinion, he is so crucial to India winning this match.
I agree there is no doubt about his innings and approach when he walked out at 33/3. It's after Rohit got out, not sure what happened had 0 intent of scoring. His partnership with the debutant was 77 runs, 62 out of which was scored by the player on debut. The conditions were benign, he could've shown little more intent.
I know how crucial he is and the value he added with this innings alone. He can win the game with his fielding skills alone, so I agree he absolutely crucial.