• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Spark

Global Moderator
Well now India can get a taste of what we felt during the Ashes when it was just utterly infuriating to watch this plan work over and over and over again.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I'm guessing Sarfraz has some Pakistani heritage somewhere down the line. If so, I'm struggling to remember the last Indian player with that sort of lineage.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Well now India can get a taste of what we felt during the Ashes when it was just utterly infuriating to watch this plan work over and over and over again.
Did it work that many times? Only time I remember it giving rewards was in the second test, and that match was just odd.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think sarfaraz is picking rehan here. That shot worked out, but the way he took a step back to clip makes me think he was expecting it to come back in, just like the sweep last over. Could be wrong.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fatty’s a pretty wristy player I think. Seems to not get in good positions but bails himself out with quick hands.

Spark

Global Moderator
The over rate would be so much better if they didn't take three million years between overs to set a field...

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
not a thing

pakistanis have indian heritage more than the other way around
Yeah, I get that for all the obvious reasons, and I should have worded it better. Presumably their great great grandparents managed to stay put despite the carnage going on around them?