• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@Nicky If Bairstow is not keeping well, then surely he has to go.
Hard to know whether he's keeping well when he's not actually keeping tbf.

Foakes much heaps more sense when they're playing four spinners overseas but it's a tougher call at home I guess. I'm definitely more of a Foakes guy though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Foakes much heaps more sense when they're playing four spinners overseas but it's a tougher call at home I guess. I'm definitely more of a Foakes guy though.
If Stokes was able to bowl, it would be a far easier call and maybe even play them both.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Boom Boom 😍😍

But our other bowlers suck so much, there is no way any total is gonna inspire confidence of us defending it in the 4th.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain

I am not a fan of Bairstow keeping. Mediocre at best. Foakes in Asia is a must do.

Anyway, I take my hat off to Bumrah. Insane performance.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think he hit that. Just lucky he hit the ground right as the ball passed the bat to create doubt.

Third umpire probably did the right thing but I think that was salmon tbh.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There was clear gap between bat and ball on the front on. But fair enough if the umpire felt he did not have enough conclusive evidence to overturn the decision.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The spike didn't look right at all. Reckon that's pretty poor umpiring.
Yeah that's why I'm pretty sure he didn't hit it. Bat on ball usually looks different to that, but that's just from my experience rather than any guidelines they've been given or whatever.

I would've given it myself but I'd be a cowboy and disregard on field call on the regular tbh.