• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is he? Usually just gets himself out slogging
I remember several of his big tons where he's added plenty with the tail from the 2019 Ashes, some of His scores vs us back in 2015 too . My impression of his has always been that he shepherds the tail expertly.

Maybe some bias because it seems to have happened in games I've watched.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon is one of the nerviest players ever, don’t think he’ll do well under this sort of pressure.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also I don't think it's actually helping the West Indies to keep playing here. It's warm and very humid, they'll be getting tired. Better to get off and Shamar can put his feet up for forty minutes and come back afterwards.