• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fat Gatt in Madras with Fowler though we never had pictures but both got doubles.
Yeah it was always an hugely underated England series that, Gatting was supreme, Robinson and Fowler too, many say that neil foster bowled one of the great spells, but that Indian side wasn't great, even though always ridiculously hard to beat at home.

Gnske

Siraj cries so much. It's almost as bad as when Hendrix thinks about healthy monogamous and stable relationships.

grecian

I know Hartley is no rashid as he hasn't made all those First-class hundreds, but **** me he looks a better batsman than bowler.

91Jmay

International Coach
Reckon we honestly need 350. The spinners damage day 1 was bounce and it's a pancake now. Would be 4th innings pressure and some golden arm Root if we somehow win it.

Good to see us at least compete though

grecian

The pitch can still be funky if you bowl in the right place, I dunno, i'm a natural pessimist, but do think India's spin attack has bowled poorly at our agressive tactics,

Yet well done Hartley, hopefully Wood can smash a few.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not big on being a body language expert in sports but it's not looked great from India has it. This group tends to throw the towel in quickly when things are against them in the field.