• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anyway three wickets and the England doom mongers are out in force. Don’t your knees all ever get tired from jerking so often?

Spark

Global Moderator
I know they back their players and all but Pope at 3 - or in the side at all - in these conditions against these spinners is just beyond optimistic.

reyrey

U19 Vice-Captain
He hit it, so erm, no he wasn’t
There were spikes on ultra edge (or whatever they're using) long before the ball got to the bat and there was no clear and distinct spike when the ball passed the bat. It was all "noise". I wouldn't be surprised if ultra edge isn't working properly and that's why the feed took so long.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bazball is good. But its the bowlers who have to step up for England and I am not sure they will. If they do, India will have a tough fight on their hands.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There were spikes on ultra edge (or whatever they're using) long before the ball got to the bat and there was no clear and distinct spike when the ball passed the bat. It was all "noise". I wouldn't be surprised if ultra edge isn't working properly and that's why the feed took so long.
I’ve got in good authority from a reliable source that Joe Root hit it

Shri

Mr. Glass
1706161037214.png

snicko wasn't working

there was a long delay trying to get it to work

they should just canceled the review