• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ domestic season 2023/24

thierry henry

International Coach
Wagner's genuinely a small guy. I saw him in Tauranga and he can't have been more than 5'9 75-80kg.
I think he's a little taller than a flat 5'9", but not by a lot. Whenever I've seen his height referenced in an article or whatever, it's always with an air of mystery though. I think the man himself is deliberately vague about it.

jcas0167

International Debutant
A shame Tim Robinson is still out although look forward to see how Severin goes.

Wish I was there, it rained this morning but has cleared up beautifully.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nick Greenwood scored another ton in the one day final in Wellington club cricket this weekend (100 off 87). As I said earlier, he's in good club form but he's barely bought a run in the Super Smash. Maybe just not good enough in the way some players fail to make the step up from FC to Test, he's failing to make the step up from dominating club to domestix.

In the OD club stuff, he's scored 18,4, 88, 100*, 5, 100 with 2 no results and 4 that he didn't play in. Perhaps a little feast-or-famine?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
A shame Tim Robinson is still out although look forward to see how Severin goes.

Wish I was there, it rained this morning but has cleared up beautifully.
BTW, does anyone know the nature of Robinson's injury? I haven't been able to find anything about it in the news.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Pretty happy with being virtually up with the run rate and only 2 down after 10 overs.

Getting a bit dark here though, come off for light and call it for the Firebirds on Duckworth Lewis imo.