• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's different when they're coming hip height and slightly outside off, rather than at his head/shoulder with men out behind square tbf
Also this attack is not as testing bowling simple line and length as India will be. Depending on who's fit they should be able to test that squaring up.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Regular
That was one of the best first overs I've ever seen by a debutant, every ball he bowled was on the money , Glenn McGrath would have been proud of that over

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Regardless of where he's batting (and I don't think Bancroft would have played that any better, from what I've seen of him recently) the thing at the moment is that Smith has a bad flaw in his game and either hasn't acknowledged it (or been informed of it by the coach), and/or hasn't been able to correct it, which is what he used to be able to do in a rather freakish manner.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
If you’re going to start a test on a Wednesday at least give them a day nighter so people can get on the piss properly

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a lot there for him and it's still only a few games but wow has Lyon been ineffective since Perth.
Yeah he hasn't looked right since his calf injury. Given it was his first serious injury ever I can see why it would hurt his rhythm. I think it'll sort itself out soon enough.