• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
That Sri Lanka series was probably a way more volatile time to discuss because it was in the January/February lockdown of 2021 and people were literally stuck at home and getting more worked up about stuff like that when you could barely go outside.

I remember that guys from my cricket club were discussing the game on a whatsapp thread and they were all criticising the spinners. Heck a club hack of a spinner (very village, despite living in London!) was going into one then!

Goochies Lovechild

Cricket Spectator
Goodness me, all this talk about Leach.

If he is the "best" we have then lets hope we win the toss and bat first, hoping for an Indian batting disaster in every test!

GL

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
Indian playing eleven for 1st test match
Rohit
Jaiswal
Gill
Virat
Iyer
Rahul( Wk)
Jadeja
Axar
Ashwin
Siraj
Bumrah
Jaiswal is going to top scorer of this series

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who Dhruv Jurel? is he any good? And with respect to Rahul keeping - is he really any worse than Bharat was in the Australia series?

Slifer

International Captain
Realistically India should win 3 or 4 nil. But England usually springs a surprise in India, so maybe 4-1 to India.

Xix2565

International Regular
Who Dhruv Jurel? is he any good? And with respect to Rahul keeping - is he really any worse than Bharat was in the Australia series?
Young WK batter from Uttar Pradesh (just 22), 15 FC games with 790 runs at an average of 46.47. Seems to just be backup precaution at the moment, don't expect him to come in this early.

Yes for KL? He just finished 2 FC games of red ball WK and had issues at times. I don't trust it, simple as that.

Slifer

International Captain
1-3 Upcoming loss for England next series in India.

India the unbeatable at home and overall 2nd best Test team behind Australia.

England can't win in Australia or India.

However hope England wins I will be watching this British car cash.
Until Australia beats India, India are the best team going around.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never seen Sarfaraz play but there comes a point where weight of runs outweighs his weight

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Jeez, I didn't realise that the first test starts next week? I guess because there is no build up because of the lack of a definitive TV channel in the UK. Originally I was going to try to go to a game or so, but it is earlier than I can really make time for.