• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
The extra half hour may come into play if Pakistan are still in at the scheduled close of play.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Travis Head is dangerous but not enough variety from Lyon to be as useful as a left-arm spinner would be
He's not that accurate either. Granted I didn't see that much of Clarke bowling but what I have seen he looked like quite a good bowler. Shame about his back though.

Frankly I'd rather Lyon got his spin back, but he's 35 so it's not that likely he'll revert to the form from his late twenties.

King Kane

International Debutant
I might have been a bit harsh calling Salman a no rounder earlier in this thread, he is playing a decent knock here and keeping Pakistan in with a sniff.

cricman

International 12th Man
Also time to start having Pat Cummins vs Glenn McGrath discussions as best Aussie quick ever.

Carrying this attack for some time now.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Rizwan kept pointing to a mark on his forearm but I didn't see the ball go that far up the arm.

I wonder if there is any footage of his forearm prior to that delivery.