• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Josh Inglis to play next Test.

Carey has averaged 22.66 in the 13 Tests this year
Inglis shouldn't play tests until he learns to come up with the ball instead of standing up and then having to go back down to take a low catch.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I was driving home and listening on the radio (SEN) and they were talking about how well Pakistan have caught today. Switch on the tv (Fox) and they're talking about how bad they've been. :huh:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
318 probably above par, but it at least gives Pakistan some hope. Did well to go from 3/187 to 318 all out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The extended narrative that basically asks what I mentioned earlier. He isn't a natural slip catcher and really shouldn't be there. They do have a good one at 2nd though.
Yeah exactly my thoughts.

When it was reviewed my father was sure it was out and I said, "Was definitely out if it went to second, but anything could have happened at first."

He's awful there.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah exactly my thoughts.

When it was reviewed my father was sure it was out and I said, "Was definitely out if it went to second, but anything could have happened at first."

He's awful there.
which ball was this?

btw, crapinfo gng crazy...

crapinfo said:
Shaheen Shah Afridi to Carey, OUT
Crackerjack! Wow, what a comeback after a loose delivery! Bowls an absolute jaffa on a slightly shorter length and gets some late lateral movement back into the right-hander; Alex Carey goes for an expansive drive through the covers, playing away from his body and gets an inside edge to Rizwan who takes an absolute blinder diving low to his right and making sure to pouch that before it died down the ground. Wonderful bowling!
Alex Carey c †Mohammad Rizwan b Shaheen Shah Afridi 4 (10b 0x4 0x6) SR: 40

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just reading elsewhere as I had the sound off when the catch was dropped. Of course Ponting thought it was out.