• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure i remember seeing that happen before in successive deliveries
IIRC there was some test either earlier this year or last year, in one of Bangladesh or India which had reviewed decisions on consecutive balls. Don't remember which test though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
IIRC there was some test either earlier this year or last year, in one of Bangladesh or India which had reviewed decisions on consecutive balls. Don't remember which test though.
Successive reviews I’ve probably seen. Same batsman given out twice and both overturned though?

Tbf maybe that’s what you meant

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Batting already a lot easier today. Aus will want to bat as long as they can, ideally until the last session and have a late crack with the ball

If they collapse at the end and Pakistan get a good crack today they could get off to a good start

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
going to bed shortly, shame as I can tell Pakistan are going to wreak havoc with the new ball