• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haze in this test has bowled the unluckiest I've seen of anyone who's not even bowling the unlucky length. He's just missed the edge or top of off about a dozen times. Perfect bowling

morgieb

Haze in this test has bowled the unluckiest I've seen of anyone who's not even bowling the unlucky length. He's just missed the edge or top of off about a dozen times. Perfect bowling
I think he could maybe afford to be a tad fuller, but I don't really think he's been too short either. Surely he'll get a 5/8 style spell soon enough.

Meanwhile, Starc's line has been off even by his standards. Nailed a fair few balls though.

trundler

Well that was ugly. Another start thrown away. Classic Asian batsman against steep bounce dismissal.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Would have to think there's little to no chance they'll enforce the follow on, plenty of time for Davy to really stick it up Johnson and a few others.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
ravi shastri should strictly commentate on india games. I dont know if everytime you would want hear about india when hes in the box