• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
That was my point. Another injury or two and he may decide his body cant take 5/4 day cricket and concentrate on white ball stuff.
Yeah I got that is what you meant, but I would be extremely surprised if Marsh himself was thinking along those lines at all at this point

Maybe a few years down the track, but certainly not anytime soon

ataraxia

International Coach
There are only two surprising things about this test so far: Pakistan put in a fly slip to Head, and Agha is doing relatively well and bowling heaps.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pat Cummins is hard to watch bat these days. Even when he hacks his way to some runs it looks terrible

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy that Aamir got 5. Bowled some real trash especially in his first couple of overs but is seriously capable of bowling wicket taking balls.

First Class record tells a story - meh average but good strike rate. Gets #punished regularly.
Bowling a lot of trash and wicket taking balls is another similarity to Mohamamd Sami.

Shame he's not as quick though. Didn't matter that he was terrible and might send the ball flying as if he was aiming at the next pitch over when he was registering 147 km/h.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Bowling a lot of trash and wicket taking balls is another similarity to Mohamamd Sami.

Shame he's not as quick though. Didn't matter that he was terrible and might send the ball flying as if he wa aiming at the next pitch over when he was registering 147 km/h.
Mohammad Sami was pews favourite bowler