• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Eras Test Draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Frank Woolley debut before WW1 . @Patience and Accuracy+Gut

Side note , i taught by this time my choices would have been very little for the pre WW1 period . Interesting how drafters approaching this one , at least now my least knowledgeable era is done .

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
After @Red we have @Adorable Asshole , who has apparently left the site after a silly bet, and @ankitj who has pulled out leaving his place for @Cricket Bliss who hasn't yet responded to the invitation.
After Red we can assume Adorable Asshole is 'out' and we will give Cricket Bliss 8 hours to select. If nothing happens I'll remove both from my spreadsheet and it will be @Bitmap then @Silver Silva to complete Round 2.
I'll get on to randomising Round 3 as soon as Bitmap is on the clock.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
After @Red we have @Adorable Asshole , who has apparently left the site after a silly bet, and @ankitj who has pulled out leaving his place for @Cricket Bliss who hasn't yet responded to the invitation.
After Red we can assume Adorable Asshole is 'out' and we will give Cricket Bliss 8 hours to select. If nothing happens I'll remove both from my spreadsheet and it will be @Bitmap then @Silver Silva to complete Round 2.
Thanks for all your hard work L & L. It sounds like a lot to run, but you're doing a good job.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 3 Order:

Red
JOJOXI
trundler
ataraxia
Cricket Bliss
Himannv
Patience and Accuracy+Gut
Line & Length
Teuton
Andrew B
Captain Luffy
Bitmap
Silver Silva
Pothas
Fuller Pich
Krypto

Round 4 is reverse of Round 3

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
I think you should also mention that Imran is not available anymore if Cricket Bliss is not in.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting breakdown of the selections to date. After 2 rounds we have 6 in each of the Pre WWI and the Between the Wars.
Post WWII we have 9 selections pre WSC and 11 post WSC.

@Red is on the clock to start Round 3.