• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whatever man. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. I first saw him at a conference for humanitarian aid where he stopped mid speech to save a baby from aids. The guy is a class act.
Heard about this. He sucked the AIDS right out of the baby didn't he?

Spark

Global Moderator
with only SKY and Jaddu to come, I don't blame these two for knocking it around till the 40th over tbh. They should cut loose after 35 but the risk isn't worth it.

That means anything beyond 270 will be tough. If a wicket falls now, Jaddu should definitely come in ahead of SKY.

Crazy good fielding yet again.
Tbh I'm not even thinking about run rate in wondering if they're dialed it back too much, it's more about letting Cummins rifle through his part time/allrounder bowlers with zero risk or damage. Gotta find some way to complicate his tactics.

Son Of Coco

Whatever man. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. I first saw him at a conference for humanitarian aid where he stopped mid speech to save a baby from aids. The guy is a class act.
So...he was at a conference where someone was in the process of giving a baby aids, and he prevented it?

Was it a NAMBLA conference?

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Hope Rahul is not digging himself a hole here. Gets out now and it will go down as the ugliest inning of a final.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Eoin Morgan is so not a commentator, how does every ex player under the sun become a commentator
why do broadcasters think that we care about having ex-players in the comms box??

ex players should be fort punditry only. can't think of an ex player who has become an amazing or listenable commentator

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Why is he not a PM already? Should take the job in Pretender-in-charge.

Oh Captain my captain.

Gnske

Just thinking Daemon talking about Jay Shah curing AIDS like jesus in a small child.

Not that remarkable, because I'd trust a lot of you to save a baby from AIDs without even putting a gun to your head.

Socerer 01

International Captain
why do broadcasters think that we care about having ex-players in the comms box??

ex players should be fort punditry only. can't think of an ex player who has become an amazing or listenable commentator
Punter and Finch are both good as are Nas and Athers

slowfinger

International Debutant
love how this is a calamity for Indian and if England would have snapped your hand off this WC to be in this situation :laugh: