• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Black_Hawk

Cricket Spectator
Judging from the scenes on news channels here in India it seems people have been waiting outside the Stadium since very early morning! :thumbup:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Judging from the scenes on news channels here in India it seems people have been waiting outside the Stadium since very early morning! :thumbup:
Aren’t there any decent cafes around for a nice brunch before the game? Don’t you buy your tickets in advance Ffs?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Aren’t there any decent cafes around for a nice brunch before the game? Don’t you buy your tickets in advance Ffs?
I'm guessing there is illegal re-sell of tickets happening at exorbitant premium outside the stadium. Read that tickets are going at equivalent of $5k a piece. Same is per night rent at some hotels in Ahmedabad.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Both home town apologists in any event. Neither should be anywhere near this game on merit. They’re ****ing woeful. Genuinely be a lot happier to have Menon or Chaudary doing the job than either of those two. They’re better umpires

I mean if you’re advocating Dharmaseena being appointed to a final of anything above a local under 12s comp I don’t know that I or anyone can help you.
1700373043618.png

1700373060660.jpeg

the guy is funny tho

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit v Haze & Starc is the key today. Kohli and co bat with so much less pressure on them when he gives us these starts.

Don't mind him risking an early wicket if he can get off to a flier and get Haze in particular taken off early. His overs will have to be made up later and Cummins hates bowling him in the death.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rohit v Haze & Starc is the key today. Kohli and co bat with so much less pressure on them when he gives us these starts.

Don't mind him risking an early wicket if he can get off to a flier and get Haze in particular taken off early. His overs will have to be made up later and Cummins hates bowling him in the death.
brendon mccullum was smashing everyone in 2015 WC but batted like a moron in the final

hope rohit gives first 3 balls to the bowler and waits for a bad ball