• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very True. Dharmasena should've been 3rd umpire!
Both home town apologists in any event. Neither should be anywhere near this game on merit. They’re ****ing woeful. Genuinely be a lot happier to have Menon or Chaudary doing the job than either of those two. They’re better umpires

I mean if you’re advocating Dharmaseena being appointed to a final of anything above a local under 12s comp I don’t know that I or anyone can help you.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Both home town apologists in any event. Neither should be anywhere near this game on merit. They’re ****ing woeful. Genuinely be a lot happier to have Menon or Chaudary doing the job than either of those two. They’re better umpires

I mean if you’re advocating Dharmaseena being appointed to a final of anything above a local under 12s comp I don’t know that I or anyone can help you.
Dharmasena is better than Joel Wilson!
Anil Chaudhary really, you need more help than anyone else! Even if umpires from the same countries in the final were allowed, Chaudhary would not be picked.

Find me anyone that agrees with you on Chaudhary is better than Dharmasena!

Spikey

If/ when india gets rolled cheap, do the fans riot and burn the stadium at the innings break, or do they wait til like the 18th over of the chasing innings when Aus are none down and need about 20 to win? Personally hoping for the former as it would mean an early night’s sleep, and I don’t know if the fans are knowledgeable enough to realise that as long as there’s not 20 overs per side it’s a no-result
they'll be a pitch inspection after the 2nd wicket and we'll pause the game to swap pitches.

Burgey

Nah I don’t think he is tbh. I used to think that way but I think he’s just massively passionate. I know his antics can grate but he’s a bit like Ponting imo - just gets lost in the moment and sometimes loses his rag. Not an excuse for when he does, but I hardly put him in the category of blokes who go out to deliberately antagonise like a Warner or a Harby. More that he’s just a crazy competitor.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Nah I don’t think he is tbh. I used to think that way but I think he’s just massively passionate. I know his antics can grate but he’s a bit like Ponting imo - just gets lost in the moment and sometimes loses his rag. Not an excuse for when he does, but I hardly put him in the category of blokes who go out to deliberately antagonise like a Warner or a Harby. More that he’s just a crazy competitor.
yeah i get the absolute ****s with australians who bitch and whinge about kohli's antics and then lionize the waugh era

like obviously they're just nationalistic clowns but it still grates me