• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Will be business as usual. They’ll have a couple of cameras at the airport as the lads come back with the trophy, then we’ll have the T20s vs India followed by the home summer
T20 series vs Aus at home followed by away T20 series vs SA and two test matches.
I think the most fascinating will be 5 match series vs England in India in January/February

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Officials for tomorrows game -
Two on field Richards, two English men - Richard illingworh And Richard Kettleborough!
Third umpire - Joel Wilson (WI)
Match Referee - Andy Pycroft (ZIM)
Reserve umpire - Chris Gaffney

Top umpires for the most important game as you would expect!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If/ when india gets rolled cheap, do the fans riot and burn the stadium at the innings break, or do they wait til like the 18th over of the chasing innings when Aus are none down and need about 20 to win? Personally hoping for the former as it would mean an early night’s sleep, and I don’t know if the fans are knowledgeable enough to realise that as long as there’s not 20 overs per side it’s a no-result

Andyhere

International 12th Man
If/ when india gets rolled cheap, do the fans riot and burn the stadium at the innings break, or do they wait til like the 18th over of the chasing innings when Aus are none down and need about 20 to win? Personally hoping for the former as it would mean an early night’s sleep, and I don’t know if the fans are knowledgeable enough to realise that as long as there’s not 20 overs per side it’s a no-result
Definitely wait for the 2nd innings and give our bolwers a fair shot are then ones who won us game so far!

SillyCowCorner1

Officials for tomorrows game -
Two on field Richards, two English men - Richard illingworh And Richard Kettleborough!
Third umpire - Joel Wilson (WI)
Match Referee - Andy Pycroft (ZIM)
Reserve umpire - Chris Gaffney

Top umpires for the most important game as you would expect!
Joel is gonna **** with someone here

Burgey

Hardly a shot. Pat just telling it as it is.

If he’d said “I think Kohli’s a ****” it would be shots fired