• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Sunil1z

International Regular
There is an entire politics subforum here. Please take this crap there, where it belongs.
It won’t stop I am afraid . Crincinfo editors are working overtime to divide Indian Cricket Community.
During Ind-Pak game , they were posting links related to Manipur in their live commentary section. They have lost majority of Indian viewers to Cricbuzz. So they are doing these type of cheap stunts to stay relevant.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
On topic, I feel almost the same way I felt during the 20-21 BG Series. I am ****ing proud of this team.

I think in an one-off game, anything can happen. Australia are certainly good enough to capitalize on chances we may gave them, however small they are. At the same time, Aussies themselves can make a lot of mistakes too. I just hope the guys are able to play the way they have played all tournament and bring the trophy back home. All the best to the Men in Blue.

Shri

Mr. Glass
It won’t stop I am afraid . Crincinfo editors are working overtime to divide Indian Cricket Community.
During Ind-Pak game , they were posting links related to Manipur in their live commentary section. They have lost majority of Indian viewers to Cricbuzz. So they are doing these type of cheap stunts to stay relevant.
cricinfo is american. everyone should avoid seppos

if someone makes statsguru available for free most indian audience would shift quickly

Shri

Mr. Glass
anyway i think this game will be decided by who does better during the 25-40 over phase

even if a team gets off to a flyer the other team can drag it back in the 25-40 over phase and make a collapse happen

Sunil1z

International Regular
I am getting a WT20 2007 final type vibes . Both Rohit and Shami will fail tomorrow. Someone else has to do the heavy lifting

Sunil1z

International Regular
FFS, can we stop focussing on the corruption outside of cricket and just all agree that India have doctored the pitch and rigged the coin toss? That's all that matters.
Actually I wish we doctor the pitch . In the semis our spinners took total 1 wicket . If Shami had an off day , we might have even lost that match .