• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Eras Test Draft

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
I vote that we start sooner , We can have a cease fire/delayed timeout for the 15th,16th and 19th however if you work in first round 12 hour timeouts I don't see it being an issue as the game will only last max 8 hours . If we then get drafters not drafting that day its fine as they will not ensure penalty and draft will just be delayed ?

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
@ankitj I had called nominations closed but I guess we can squeeze you in. Larger numbers means it gets interesting towards the pointy end of the draft.

@Krypto Good suggestion but, having stated we would start after the ODI WC Final, I think I should stick to that in case other participants were waiting until then. Less than a week to go, so we'll start soon.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I have completed the randomised draw for Round 1 (Round 2 will be the reverse of 1).

We will start immediately after the conclusion of the ODI WC Final with 12 hour time limits for the first round. Subsequent rounds will have an 8 hour time limit.
When nominating a selection please add the era.

Round 1
Silver Silva
Bitmap
ankitj
Adorable Asshole
Red
Patience & Accuracy + Gut
Krypto
Himannv
JOJOXI
trundler
Pothas
Line & Length
Teuton
Andrew B
Fuller Pilch
ataraxia

ataraxia

International Coach
Surely we can accommodate one more. 17 is doable with 8-hour timeouts (that could be knocked down to 7). The more the merrier.